Lenders of all kinds have been impacted by the pandemic. We have seen many of the consumer lenders reduce originations dramatically due to a lack of both borrower and investor demand. We have seen small business lenders upended by the crisis as all lending was funneled through the Paycheck Protection Program. So, how do you build a lending program that can withstand such shocks?
Today at 2pm ET, I will be talking with several leaders in the space to discuss this very topic. You will hear from:
- SriSatish Ambati – CEO at H2O.ai
- Dawn Gillette – SVP Fintech Partnerships and Specialty Lending at NBT Bank
- Abhinav Anand – Head of Consumer Lending at Marcus by Goldman Sachs
- Sam Sidhu – Vice Chairman and COO at Customers Bank
This webinar is open to everyone, courtesy of H2O.ai, and we will be discussing the following topics and more:
- How should a lender think about creditworthiness under evolving circumstances?
- What new elements should be taken into account when making lending decisions?
- Are there techniques that companies can use to build more resilient lending programs and get back to business?
Please join us online today for what, I am sure, will be a fascinating session.