LendIt Fintech continues to connect the fintech community during these challenging times. In partnership with Plaid, our next webinar will focus on how increased engagement will impact fintechs and digital banks.
This webinar is free to attend and will feature:
- Niko Karvounis, Product Lead, Plaid
- Colin Walsh, CEO & Founder, Varo Money
- Brandon Krieg, Co-founder & CEO, Stash
- Moderated by Bo Brustkern, Co-founder & CEO, LendIt Fintech
With customers unable to go to bank branches, they are left with only one option but to interact digitally with their bank. This means it’s game time for the digital banks as customers look for the best products in the market. Some companies are facing an unprecedented amount of signups and it is paramount that they be able to deliver services.
Some topics that will be covered include:
- How is customer behavior changing?
- Do startups have the infrastructure to handle the increased load? Is your company making technology changes?
- Will they be able to offer the same type of service if they needed to cut staff themselves?
- Can they perform at a higher level than banks and keep customers they acquire through the bad times?
- Deposits at traditional banks jumped significantly since January. Why is this happening and how does this news fit in with increased demand for your products?
- What do the next 12 months look like? Are digital offerings going to be seen as heroes?
- How is Varo Money handling the Moven transition?
Time: Tuesday, April 28 at 2 PM ET