Peter Renton, co-founder of LendIt shares his takeaways from LendIt Europe 2017; discusses presentations from many of the presenters on the keynote stage. Source
- Trustly partners with Emric, part of Tieto
- Disruptive lending technology to assess applicants on verified income - The ID Co.
- Mintos marketplace exceeds 35,000 investors
- Creditshelf Announces Results of New SME-Study at LendIt Europe 2017 Conference
- Global Online Lender Issues €120M In Credit Lines to SMEs - Spotcap
- LendIt Launches the BlockFin Summit
- Digital Dunning and Debt Collection: collectAI manages 25m Euro in Receivables
- Afluenta Celebrates Its Fifth Anniversary by Adding Commercial Loans to a New and Smarter Platform
- Crowdvouching service Suretly, raised $2.8 mln in August, is launching beta version in 6 weeks
- Oakam Accelerates Financial Inclusion in the UK with Alternative Data
- Linked? ?Finance? ?Launches? ?Pension? ?Investment? ?Product
- ArchOver Headed for a Record Year of Lending
I was in London last week where we officially launched LendIt Europe 2017. We are returning to the InterContinental at...
The fourth annual LendIt Europe event was in London earlier this week with around 1,100 people in attendance. Here are...
LendIt Europe 2017 is just one week away and we've compiled a list of the speakers to follow. Source