Thanks again for tuning into this week’s episode of PitchIt. I sat down with Unifimoney’s Co-Founder & CEO, Ben Soppitt.
Unifimoney is a multi-asset investment and money management platform that makes building and protecting your wealth effortless. It is the only fully integrated digital consumer financial solution in the US.
What Unifimoney does is help FI’s become a money superapp by offering a comprehensive range of self-direct investment services accessed via the bank or credit unions existing digital infrastructure.
Ben and I talked about why they chose the focus on community banks and credit unions, the rise of the retail investor, how they got their name from a pretzel barter, raising capital, and much more.
Before you begin the episode please take a minute to rate the show and provide feedback, I take listener comments very seriously. And don’t forget to join us in Miami on December 13 – 14 for Fintech Nexus LatAm, this is LatAm’s premier fintech event.
Without further ado, I present Unifimoney’s Co-Founder & CEO, Ben Soppitt. I hope you enjoy our conversation.
Episode Discussion points include:
- Ben’s journey to Unifimoney
- The drag that is working at big corporates
- His time in Southeast Asia
- Why they chose to focus on community banks and credit unions
- Customer acquisition cost
- The retail investing boom
- The Amazon of digital wealth management
- The average millennial has 50 money apps on their phone
- The complexity of payments infrastructure in the U.S.
- Raising capital
- And much more…
Connect with Ben on LinkedIn
Connect with Ben on Twitter
Download a PDF transcription of No.70 Ben Soppitt