We have a special episode this week: our Fintech Nexus 2022 preview show. The first order of business, LendIt Fintech is doing a rebrand to Fintech Nexus.
Our PitchIt name will remain, so we will now be PitchIt at Fintech Nexus!
We couldn’t be more excited to be back in person next week in NYC, this episode will give you a complete breakdown of the event. Content overview, what parties are happening, how to arrange meetings, and much more.
I am joined by my colleagues Bo Brustkern, CEO & Co-Founder, and Peter Renton, Chairman & Co-Founder. We take you through the different components of the event so attendees can get the most out of the show.
In this podcast you will learn:
- What it feels like to be back to in-person events.
- How we build the themes for the event.
- How the content is structured.
- How attendees can take advantage of the networking opportunities.
- What is involved in the VIP Networking program?
- Highlights of some of the parties and social events.
- Details of our Women in Fintech program.
- The favorite keynotes we are looking forward to.
- The different breakout track topics.
- Why we created two pre-conference workshops focused on crypto.
- A sneak peek at our rebrand to Fintech Nexus.
So with our further ado, I present the Fintech Nexus 2022 preview show.