On episode 59, I talk with Ravi Sandepudi of Effectiv. By using AI to help detect anomalies and patterns quickly, Effectiv’s fraud and compliance solutions reduce operational costs and protect your account holders while enabling risk teams to customize goal-based risk thresholds.
Ravi and I discuss where fraud stands today and how much the last two years have impacted the space.
We also discuss his time at Simility, the types of fraud he is most worried about, finding the right friction balance, why fraud is more than just an on-boarding problem, raising capital, and much more.
I hope you all enjoy the show and be prepared to learn:
- Ravi’s journey to Effectiv
- Why his time at Simility was so important
- Where fraud stands today
- First-party fraud
- Third-party fraud
- Synthetic ID fraud
- Why being a no-code, out-of-the-box solution is important
- How good actors can be enabled more.
- Cooperation amongst institutions and fintechs
- How a recession can impact fraud
- Raising Capital
- Much much more…