On episode 56 I talk with Pat White of Bitwave. Bitwave unlocks digital assets for enterprise finance.
Bitwave combines tax and accounting capabilities with workflow and process expertise, allowing enterprises to survive and thrive in the financial revolution made possible by cryptocurrency.
Crypto continues to have ups and downs, since this recording many believe we are at the start of another crypto winter. There is a big difference this time, crypto is now believed to be inevitable. How that takes shape is still anyone’s guess.
Pat and I dig deep into the current market turmoil, the potential impacts this downturn can have on fellow founders and investors, how a simple transaction can have so many after-effects for an enterprise, raising capital, and a whole lot more.
I hope you all enjoy the show and be prepared to learn:
- Pat’s journey to Bitwave
- Pat’s view on current market conditions
- Potential impacts of the Crypto Winter on fellow founders
- The challenges of bringing digital assets to enterprises
- The cascading impacts of a crypto transaction on your business
- User experience
- DeFi vs. CeFi
- Why DeFi is safer and more transparent
- Raising Capital
- Recommended reading for founders: Zero to One by Peter Thiel
- And much, much more…