On episode 42 I talk with Adam Dell of Domain Money. Domain Money is a comprehensive and secure wealth-building platform that empowers retail investors to take control and get serious about investing across both stocks and crypto.
The big difference Domain offers is that they are actively managed, they’re designed to help the retail Investor better access equities and crypto.
Adam and I took a deep dive into crypto and how it is helping to reshape financial services as we know it. We discussed the regulatory issues of today and how the market itself is already heading in the direction of crypto & DeFi, he explained how most engineering teams have already started working with blockchain-based solutions.
We also talked about the differences in building a company today, versus when his career first started, trading fees and compression, corporate board construction, raising capital, and a whole lot more.
So without further ado, I present Adam Dell of Domain Money. I hope you all enjoy the show and be prepared to learn:
- Adam’s entrepreneur journey.
- Solving problems with technology is core to what he believes.
- On average it takes two days and costs $2 to consummate an ACH transaction.
- A blockchain network can accomplish the same thing in two seconds for a 40th of a penny and a lower energy cost.
- Why the market needs actively managed portfolios of both stocks and crypto.
- It is difficult for the retail investor to wrap their heads around touching Ethereum versus touching Amazon.
- Politics follow the economy, it’s not the other way around.
- No question that the federal government is over time going to issue digital dollars.
- No question that over time the federal government is going to find ways to regulate this industry.
- Domain Money is focused on the underlying trends of utilization and real market value.
- Ethereum has already passed Visa in transaction volume, in a fraction of the time.
- The thing that I’ve learned the most is just how quickly you can execute if you have a clear focus on what you’re trying to get done.
- What is the specific problem you are solving and how do you communicate that solution to the end customer in a way that in less than five seconds they can get it.
- One of Adam’s favorite books: Seeking Wisdom by Peter Bevelin
- Last book he read: The Coddling of the American Mind by Greg Lukianoff and Jonathan Haidt
- And much more…
Download a PDF transcription of No. 42 Adam Dell