LendIt Europe 2015 registration is now open! We are very excited to host our second annual LendIt Europe conference at the Hilton Metropole, which will take place on October 20th and 21st. Last year we brought together 500 participants and expect between 750 and 1000 this year.
The biggest change with this year’s event is our new partnership with the UK P2P Finance Association. As part of this partnership, day 2 will be called the P2PFA Summit @ LendIt. Attendees will be able to network with investors, platforms and other providers from across the globe. As with previous events, we will bring together hot topics in the p2p lending industry. Some of these topics will include:
- Banking relationships – How banks in the UK and Europe are partnering with P2P lending platforms
- Regulatory changes – How the new FCA regulations are impacting the industry
- ISAs – Gearing up for the ISA changes
- State of the Industry – The latest developments impacting growth in the UK and Europe
- Up and coming platforms – Focusing on investment opportunities with new platforms
We are working on an official preliminary agenda, which will be available soon. If you’re interested in learning more about last year’s event, you can view content from LendIt Europe 2014 here.
If you register before July 31st, the price is £495 (plus VAT). After July 31st, the price will increase to £895 (plus VAT). If you’re interested in joining us at our pre-conference cocktail party at the Landmark Hotel, it may be a good idea to register sooner rather than later due to limited capacity.