Fintech Nexus News, USA
Fintech Nexus is the world’s leading fintech media company. Bankers, fintech executives, and investors from around the globe rely on Fintech Nexus news for industry news, analysis, and gatherings — online and offline.
You know fintech inside and out and have an extensive contact list of USA leaders and experts in the fintech space.
As such, you must:
- Be self-motivated
- Be able to express your judgments clearly
- Be execution-oriented, a real doer.
What we do for our audience:
- We provide industry intelligence: information, insight, analysis, informed points of view, actionable ideas, key learnings, applicable knowledge
- We showcase the best and brightest in the industry, providing the spotlight for a significant moment in the fast-changing world of financial services.
We are addressing the problem that financial services are undergoing massive, tech-driven change. The industry needs a way to understand better, stay ahead of, and benefit competitively from it all.
The contract freelance journalist will:
- Assess leads and pitches captivating story ideas to editors
- Review and edit work for editorial approval
- Write clean, concise, and factual articles
- Adhere to the ethical code of the profession
- Create trustworthy relationships with contacts and sources
- Keep up to date on the latest fintech news developments
The contract freelance journalist must:
- Maintain an ethical and objective standard in research and reporting
- Accurately fact-check information
- Meet deadlines
- Work collaboratively with marketing and sales for content promotion and relationship building
- At least four years of work experience
- AP Style obsessive
- Superb written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of key players and trends in fintech in North America
- Excellent observation and judgment skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Work ethic & diligence
You will report to:
Editor John White
$250 USD per article, three articles per week.
Send your resume to:
No one. We don’t believe in resumes. To be considered for an interview, you must complete the following questionnaire: https://forms.gle/TddFTKtZptGqCgPR9