Here at Fintech Nexus, we understand the importance of high-quality one-on-one meetings. It has been part of the DNA of our large-scale events from day one.
This is why we started the Dealmakers event series. While large-scale events can be incredibly productive, we heard from our community that a more intimate setting was needed. The Dealmakers events are boutique, all-meetings events with a limited number of participants.
Dealmakers East in Miami last February received the highest NPS score of any event we have ever done. And Dealmakers West in Laguna Beach is shaping up to be even better. It is coming up fast, on August 30-31, and we still have a handful of tickets left.
Here are the three groups attending Dealmakers, along with some of the confirmed attendees:
- Fintechs – Happy Money, Spring Labs, Self Financial, Best Egg, BHG Financial, Lendio
- Debt and Equity Investors – Victory Park, Bain Capital, Edison Partners, Monroe Capital, Thomvest
- Banks and Credit Unions – Goldman Sachs, Capital One, First National Bank of Omaha, MyPoint Credit Union, South Bay Credit Union
It is not all business
The beautiful Ritz-Carlton Hotel at Laguna Beach is simply spectacular. Nestled on a cliff about the beach, you can enjoy beautiful sunsets and some organized activities to take advantage of this unique location.
We also have some fantastic experiences to offer all attendees. You can take a break from meetings and choose from one of these complimentary activities:
- Private Surf Lessons
- Helicopter Tour of Laguna Beach
- Kayaking and Paddleboarding
- Yoga on the Beach
- Guided Hike Through Dana Point Nature Reserve
Our meetings reservation system opened this week, and the discounted room block for the Ritz expires this Friday, August 12. So, get moving, and we will see you on the beach in Laguna Niguel.